Thursday, June 28, 2007

The coming apocalypse.

Ahh, the day of the NBA Draft. Although I'm at work right now, I am positively giddy at the thought of a draft-day trade, Joakim wearing a dress, and the fact that a man that I watched dominate Frat guys in Ultimate Frisbee, Glen "Big Baby" Davis, may get drafted in the first round.

With that in mind I would like to invite our devoted readership to TANBR's Live-Aiming of the 2007 NBA Draft.
Once I get off of work and take my nap (having mono is a bitch, especially after when you sleep for like 12 hours after working 5, but that's a story for a different day). I'll be hopping on the net to start up my pre-draft prep and work on my big board. ( and yes I actually have a posterboard and will cross of names, 1980's NFL draft style). So if you wish to discuss Suits/Joakim's Mom/ actual picks contact me on AIM at JellyMcDizzle. It may not be as interesting as getting job offers in Nepal, but I promise to be more approachable than Chad Ford. And who knows, we may even have special appearances from our other co-founders, Tank and PT.

No comments: