Friday, January 11, 2008

Top 25 Singles of 2007

I can explain everything:
TANBR Podcast- Ep. 3, 1/13/08

1.

UGK feat. Outkast- "International Playaz Anthem"
[video]

2.

LCD Soundsystem- "Someone Great"
[video]

3.

Justice- "D.A.N.C.E."
[video]

4.

M.I.A. feat. Bun-B and Rich Boy- "Paper Planes (Remix)"
[video]

5.

50 Cent- "I Get Money"
[video]

6. R. Kelly feat. T.I. and T-Pain- "I'm a Flirt"
[video]
7. DJ Khaled feat. T.I., Akon, Birdman, Rick Ross, Jon Secada, Fat Joe, Lil' Wayne- "We Takin' Over"
[video]
8. Rihanna feat. Jay-Z- "Umbrella"
[video]
9. Devin the Dude feat. Snoop Dogg and Andre 3000- "What a Job"
[video]
10. The Teenagers- "Homecoming"
[video]
11. Cam'ron- "Just Us"
[video]
12. The Arcade Fire- "Keep the Car Running"
[video]
13. Black Lips- "Veni Vidi Vici"
[video]
14. Swizz Beatz- "It's Me Bitches"
[video]
15. Lil' Wayne- "Upgrade"
[video]
16. Battles- "Atlas"
[video]
17. Kanye West feat. T-Pain- "The Good Life"
[video]
18. MGMT- "Time to Pretend"
[video]
19. Born Wit It feat. B.O.B.- "Stack My Paper Up"
[MyPace]
20. Kanye West- "Can't Tell Me Nothing"
[video]
21. Justin Timberlake- "What Goes Around Comes Around"
[video]
22. Spoon- "You Got Yr. Cherry Bomb"
[video]
23. The Black Kids- "I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance"
[video]
24. Radiohead- "Jigsaw Falling Into Place"
[video]
25. Soulja Boy- "Crank Dat Soulja Boy"
[video]


2 comments:

Tank said...

Two corrections on the podcast before anyone can beat me to it:

Nick Cassavetes, the son of the late John Cassavetes, wrote the "What Goes around Comes around" video. It would be quite a trick if John had written it from the grave.

Cam'ron doesn't have an album coming out next week. I meant next year.

Yay for podcasting in a rush.

Anonymous said...

I don't know about that song "Homecoming" by The Teenagers. The music is fun, reminds me of high school and The Strokes first album. But, the lyrics are stupid. Come on, without the video in all its washed-out, 1970s glory, the song is a one-listen-I-smirk-won't-listen-to-it-again song. The lyrics are lazy.
Nice list otherwise.
I'd put "The Good Life" in the top five. And "69" by T-Pain (just kidding).